Catholics Returning Home
An Open Door
Were you raised Catholic but do not come, or seldom come to church?
Are you a Catholic who feels separated from the Church?
Would you like to know more about the Catholic Church as it is today?
Would you like to participate fully and feel at home again in the Catholic Church?
No matter how long you have been away, and no matter the reason, we invite you to consider renewing your
relationship with the Catholic Church.
Please consider our invitation to come and talk with us about
Ten reasons people come back to the Church
10. Because they want meaning in life. In the rush of everyday living, has your life lost a sense of meaning?
9. Because childhood memories surface. Has the secular world led you away from the simplicity of faith?
8. Because they made mistakes. Are you burdened with the weight of past mistakes?
7. Because they need to forgive others. Do you need God’s help in order to forgive others?
6. Because they want to be healed. Do you carry deep spiritual wounds that are stopping you from getting on with your life?
5. Because the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and grace. Are you seeking the "Truth"?
4. Because they want their children to have a faith foundation. Do you need help instilling moral Christian values in the lives of your children in this secular world?
3. Because they want to be part of a faith community. Are you looking to join others as you walk toward union with God?
2. Because they want to help other people. Are you searching for tangible ways to "love your neighbor as yourself"?
1. Because they hunger for the Eucharist. Is God calling you back with a hunger that can only be satisfied in the presence of Christ in the Eucharist?
If any of these reasons touch your heart, please call about our Catholics Returning Home Program.
Your St. Anthony Faith Community would love to have you back home.